Hospital Grade Disinfection and Anti-microbial Surface Protection
- Highly Effective - 99.999% Kill and inhibits growth of bacteria and viruses
- Extended protection for 90 days prevents proliferation on all applied surfaces
- Manufactured and warehoused in the United States
Health Canada approved
E.P.A. Registered (82972-1-88566)
Hospital Grade Disinfection
30 second kill time on E.coli and S.aureus
Corona family efficacy (feline and canine)
- a total of 38 GLP Tested Organisms
- NSF (D-2) Registered No Rinse Required for Food Contact Surfaces
- No VOC’s
Sold by Case lot only. Minimum 10 cases.
Conscious of our environmental responsibility, EcoLOGICAL pocket-sized products are made from biodegradable, non-toxic recyclables and the bottles include a Bio-additive.
EcoPure® is an organic additive that causes plastic to biodegrade through a series of chemical and biological processes in a landfill disposal environment. This is an FDA approved additive that only reacts in (an aerobic) environments such as landfills and composts.
100% decomposition in 3-5 years in non-toxic form, converting the PCR plastic back to earth compounds (water/carbon/methane), which are the bases for all plastics.
This process eliminates plastic from the environment but will also allow the bottles to be recycled if they enter the recycling stream.