Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer
EcoLogical Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs and is approved by Health Canada and the FDA.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Extended protection after sanitizer has dried
- Non-drying of skin, Aloe Vera added to provide additional moisture
- Less toxic than alcohol sanitizers in case of ingestion
- Manufactured and warehoused in Canada and in the United States
Health Canada approved
Product formulation and active ingredient is in accordance with Health Canada Antiseptic Skin Monograph and the following claims are supported:
- Antiseptic (skin) cleanser (Krinsky 2017, Ascenzi 1996)
- Medicated (skin) cleanser (Krinsky 2017, Ascenzi 1996)
- Antibacterial (skin) cleanser (Krinsky 2017, Ascenzi 1996)
- Kills harmful bacteria/germs (Krinsky 2017, Ascenzi 1996)
- Effective in destroying (harmful) bacteria to provide antiseptic cleansing (Krinsky 2017, Ascenzi 1996)
- For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria (Ascenzi 1996, Trampuz and Widmer 2004)
Stocked throughout the world.
Various container sizes are available. Large sizes are suitable for dispenser refilling. Pumps available for 1 Litre bottles.
Sold by Case lot only. Minimum 10 cases.
Conscious of our environmental responsibility, EcoLOGICAL pocket-sized products are made from biodegradable, non-toxic recyclables and the bottles include a Bio-additive.
EcoPure® is an organic additive that causes plastic to biodegrade through a series of chemical and biological processes in a landfill disposal environment. This is an FDA approved additive that only reacts in (an aerobic) environments such as landfills and composts.
100% decomposition in 3-5 years in non-toxic form, converting the PCR plastic back to earth compounds (water/carbon/methane), which are the bases for all plastics.
This process eliminates plastic from the environment but will also allow the bottles to be recycled if they enter the recycling stream.